2017 Charter Rates
All of our trips are fully guided and include: fuel, premium bait and gear, and cleaning/bagging of your catch.
While ensuring you have a safe, comfortable and exciting vacation with us, we strive to keep our rates affordable so everyone can enjoy this area’s spectacular fishing.
We will NOT charge a fuel surcharge or any other hidden costs added to the prices listed below.
We operate three boats and work with a network of other great charter operators, Contact us if you have a larger group needing multiple boats.
Where do we meet?
Our charters depart from Rushbrook harbour in the loading zone area of the dock marked by yellow paint
- We accept payments in Visa, Mastercard, cash or cheque.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. This deposit is non refundable unless the charter is cancelled due to extreme and unsafe weather conditions. If you need to cancel for other reasons your deposit will be transferable to another booking date based on availability.
- Full payment is due prior to departure.
- 60+ days prior to your charter- your deposit will be fully transferable to an available date in the same or following fishing season.
- less than 60 days prior to your charter- your deposit will be transferable at a 50% value to an available date in the same or following fishing season.
- If we can fully rebook your cancelled dates, at your request, we will refund your deposit subject to a 10% processing fee.
- If we have to cancel due to extreme and unsafe weather conditions (at the guides discretion) your deposit will be fully refunded.